Archief > frequencies Archief (feeds)

12.5 W Space Shuttle

(1/27) > >>

Feedhunter Rini:
Tip van PAO thmb_thumb
Todays`s Re-feed times and Frequencies:
12.5°W AB1

12661 H 6111 4:2:0 CET CET
02/07 (Sun) 20:30 20:50
Shuttle Launch Day Summary

12643 H 6111 H 4:2:0
02/07 (Sun) 21:00 22:00
LIVE: STS-121 Final Countdown, Lift-off at 21:26 CET

Feedhunter Rini:
het logo van de space shuttle vlucht
the logo of the space shuttle-flight

Feedhunter Rini:
TIP  of PAO thmb_thumb
The Launch of Discovery has just been delayed until Tuesday evening at 20:38 CET

Spaceflight now:

SCRUB! The weather has won for the second day in a row. Launch director Mike Leinbach just decided to stop the countdown for liftoff today due to the miserable weather conditions here at Kennedy Space Center.

Management has decided to replenish the hydrogen supply in the shuttle's electricity-producing fuel cells and make the next launch attempt on Tuesday at 2:38 p.m. EDT (1838 GMT).

The weather forecast for tomorrow predicts a 60 percent chance of unacceptable conditions at the 3:00 p.m. EDT (1900 GMT) launch time. The forecast for Tuesday's 2:38 p.m. EDT (1838 GMT) launch time is 40 percent "no go."

Feedhunter Rini:
10 E 10972 V 4167 5/6 iD UP4

Feedhunter Rini:
10 E 10971 V 4167 5/6 id UP4


[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

Naar de volledige versie