Auteur Topic: Olympic feeds  (gelezen 1008 keer)

bla

Olympic feeds
« Gepost op: 25 juli 2004, 13:13:38 »
In about 3 weeks the olympics in Athens are starting. Does anybody know what the primary SAT will be for the feeds?  Especially I'm interessted in the HDTV feeds that will be used.

Feedhunter Rini

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Feedhunter
    • http://feedhunter.com/
Re:Olympic feeds
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 26 juli 2004, 15:03:05 »
Hi Bla.
Welcome at our Forum.
At this time the feedfeqency are not known but when the Olympics are there, look again at our forum and you will see feeds-frequency and perhaps also HDTV-frequency
Greetings
Rini
I work with: Technomate TM 5402 HD M3 CI super+, or Dr HD F 15,  or Clark Tech HD 4100 plus, or VU+ Duo or DVB/Dream DVB met TBS 5980 USB DVB S2 TV Q Box CI and a 110 c.m. Triax dish with quad 0.3 Invacom LNB and a DiseqC 1.2 Motorized H-H Moteck Motor

rai

« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 27 juli 2004, 23:30:51 »
Thanks for the answer, but I think that a few days before the Olympics start everyone is testing their equipment. I think that's the reason why suddenly at 43W ESPN is unscrambled. Will be used as the return signal to Athens.  

rai

« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 12 augustus 2004, 22:04:01 »
Het is morgen dan zover. In de USA worden de Olympics in HDTV uitgezonden. Dus dat signaal moet toch op een of andere manier die kant op. Is iemand de HDTV feed al tegen gekomen?